Verizon is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the United States. Chances are, if you’re a customer of Verizon, you’re wondering if they accept PayPal as a payment method. In this post, we’ll answer that question and also provide some tips on how to use PayPal with Verizon.
Does Verizon Take PayPal? Yes, Verizon takes PayPal.
You can use PayPal to pay for your monthly Verizon bills, as well as for other services and products that Verizon offers.
If you’re a Verizon customer and you want to use PayPal to pay your bills, here’s what you need to do:
- Just go to the Verizon Wireless website and click on the “Pay Bills” tab. Then, select PayPal as your payment method.
- Log in to your PayPal account and click on the “My Money” tab.
- Click on the “Withdraw” link and select “US Wireless Phone Bill”.
- Enter your Verizon account number and click on the “Continue” button.
- Review the information and click on the “Submit” button.
- You’ll receive an email from PayPal confirming that your payment has been successful.
If you have any questions or problems using PayPal to pay your Verizon Wireless bill, please contact PayPal Customer Service. They would be happy to help you out!
With this information, you should be able to answer the question of whether or not Verizon accepts PayPal. If you’re interested in using PayPal with your Verizon account, we hope that these tips were helpful for getting started. Thank you for your time and interest!